Connected Robotic lawnmower for those smaller gardens up to 500 m²
- Connected capability means you can manage your Indego remotely, using the Bosch Smart Gardening App to optimise your mowing.
- Indego S+ 500 with LogiCut maps the lawn and cuts in efficient parallel lines freeing up your lawn sooner.
- Indego S+ 500 starts every full lawn mowing session with a BorderCut, ensuring a neat finish, right up to the edge of your defined lawn area.
- With MultiArea Indego can save in its memory up to three lawn areas (combined total of 500 m²).
- Indego S+ 500 knows where narrow passages are in the lawn map; handling corridors that are as small as 75 cm wide (between wires).
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Why cut randomly, when you can cut intelligently? Indego S+ 500 with LogiCut is intelligent. It knows where it has been and where it has to go.
LogiCut enables Indego to cut efficiently in neat, parallel lines freeing up your lawn sooner. Not only keeping it looking healthy and beautiful, but also, saving more energy in every run and being kinder to the battery. LogiCut defines a different mowing direction for each mowing session in order to avoid leaving permanent tracks on your lawn. With LogiCut, Indego is intelligent. It knows where it has been and where it has to go. THe Indego S+ 500 with "SmartMowing" creates a mowing schedule based on your lawn size, weather data and personal preferences meaning manual programming is no longer necessary. Indego can mow up to 3 lawn areas if their combined size is no greater than 500 m².
Technical details for Indego S+ 500
- Battery type
- Battery charge time / Battery run time
- 60 min
- Battery exchangeable / replaceable
- no / yes
- Cutting system
- 3 pivoting blades
- Height-of-cut settings
- Battery voltage
- 18 V
- Recommended lawn area
- up to 500 m²
- Width / Height of cut
- 19 cm / 30-50 mm
- 7,7 kg
- Speed / max. slope
- 40 cm/sec / 27 %
Scope of supply for Indego S+ 500
- Docking station
- Order number
- Docking station screws with hex key
- F 016 800 468